Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome to The Road to Beijing

As some of you know and many don't know, I have qualified to race as a member of Team USA in the USA Triathlon Age Group World Championship race. I earned a spot on the team through the USAT National Championship race that I competed in last September.  The World Championship race is going to be held in Beijing, China this coming September.  We'll be competing at the same venue that they used for the olympics in 2008.  I wasn't really expecting to qualify, but was so excited when I found out.  It is truly an opportunity of a lifetime and I want to invite you to share in the experience with me. Through this blog, I'll be detailing my training, giving race reports as the season progresses, and just sharing a glimpse into my life.  I hope you find the road to Beijing to be interesting and entertaining. I am looking forward to going on this journey with you!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! We're really happy for you and will be praying for your training and the trip itself.

    ReplyDelete