Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thanks to SRI Tri

   
     Just wanted to say a huge thanks to the Santa Rosa Island Triathlon (SRI Tri) board who has for the third year in a row chosen to generously sponsor me. Once again, they have blown my expectations out of the water in the support that they have given me. The SRI Tri is one of the best races in the Southeast if not in the nation and I'm blessed to have such a prestigious race in my own backyard. The SRI Tri board not only puts on a great race, but they also actively pursue promoting the sport and have been crucial in building the local triathlon community. I can't say thank you enough for the continued support that they have given me! The SRI Tri takes place at Pensacola Beach on the first Saturday in October and if you haven't yet, be sure to sign up soon because it will sell out. Click here to register

No comments:

Post a Comment